Vor der Reise
Vor der Reise - A zu nehmen
- Auf der Reise mit dem Flugzeug und der Ankunft
- Auf dem Geld - Auf
der Gesundheit, dem Komfort - Auf der Sicherheit
- Sicherheit in Lima - Auf
den lokalen Transporten - Auf dem Beginn und
nach der Rückkehr
- Update, if you haven't, the B.C.G. vaccine.
- Vaccine against the yelow fever before travelling (at least 2 weeks). It
is recommended for Peru. Keep on your bags the vaccine report, just
in case. it is not painful and has not side effects.
- Get a vaccine for A & B hepatitis (not obligatory but recommended) at
least 3 months before travelling. It hasn't side effects neither.
- Have a valid passport for at least 3 months (6 recommended) after the departure
- Get eventually an international driver licence. Only to use in case of car
rental for tourism.
- Take with you one or two extra luggage labels, for the extra luggage that
wasn't there at the arrival...
- Plan only to bring with you one or two photo films, the rest can be bought
in Peru, cheaper and same quality. You can also take your films to
the local photo shop. It's cheaper.
- You don't need a visa for a stay not longer than 3 months.